Thursday, August 7, 2008

and its getting o so hard to spend these days without my heart

When i made the decision to go to Costa Rica, i had no idea what i was getting myself and my heart in to... i should have known or at least guessed but i didnt. i knew ya, once it was over i was going to miss it..but not like this. Gods plan surpassed any idea or thought i had about costa rica. He worked in my heart so much and became unbelievably real to me. without my knowledge or permission my heart got so attached to everything down there. i met some of the most amazing people i have ever known. they are truly my family now and each have a piece of my heart. and thats what hurts. thats what kills. my heart aches right now. i may be back here in the states but my heart is not. everytime i even think about costa rica my heart literally aches and i cant fight the tears. i wanna go back. i dont want to go to ksu. i dont want to sit here in georgia while all my friends go off to school. i want my costa rica back.... but i know thats not Gods plan right now. i know His plan for me right now is ksu, as just a stepping stone to get to Moody. and i know He can and will do great things even during my time at ksu, but its just so hard. so hard to be in this place in my life right now. this in between stage.. between the best nine months of my life and hopefully what will be wonderful years of ministry and learning at Moody. i know God can use this in between stage for His glory too. its just so hard bc its not where i want to be. at all.

No comments: